San Antonio Northside Studio
You LOVE Piano is a piano studio on San Antonio’s Northside. The studio is conveniently located in Stone Oak and Encino area, just minutes from 281 and 1604 intersection.
Creativity Centered Approach
You LOVE Piano is the only studio that offers creativity-centered “Play a Story” program in San Antonio. Our creativity-centered approach help students see piano as a friend – an endless source of inspiration.
- Create and write own music
- Do all the learning in the lessons.
- Feel empowered and ready to practice at home instead of feeling lost and overwhelmed
- Have access to hundreds of online videos
- Listen to famous songs and stories of great composers
- Learn many songs to play for friends and family
- Build strong techniques. Play big, rich and impressive sounding songs all over the piano
- Learn music theory through stories and games
- Discover inner musician, perform with confidence, and achieve freedom at the piano
- Develop the skill of a lifetime to enjoy making music.
Hours and Location – San Antonio Northside
The studio is located in Encino area – only minutes from 281 and 1604 intersection. It is easily accessible from Stone Oak, Bulverde, Gardenridge, Hollywood park and Hill Country Village.
Convenient Hours on weekdays and weekend.
Get to know the teacher
“I have the best job in the world – being a pianist and a piano teacher. Nothing is more satisfying than feeling deeply immersed in the beauty of making music and seeing the twinkle and delight in students’ eyes.”
– Karen Lien, NCTM
- when a student finds the courage to push through nerves and achieve something wonderful
- when a student suddenly has the light-bulb “A-ha!” moment
- when a student chooses to say “I can do it” instead of “This is hard”
- when a student enjoys discovering and not afraid of making mistakes (At You LOVE Piano, we believe that mistake is a perfect chance for discovery)
What People Say
"I couldn't ask for a better introduction to piano for my daughter.
Mrs. Karen is reflective with her methods and has a variety of ways to connect with individual learning styles."